And today I had a hair appointment that got me out of the house alone for about three hours. And when I got home, we did the traditional "dyeing eggs" routine. It used to be that dyeing eggs was a hassle letting the kids dye the eggs and trying to help them so that they didn't make too big of a mess (can you tell I don't like messes?), but having older kids this year, I was pretty relaxed about the whole thing. I just boiled the eggs, mixed up the color, and let them go. They did a good job (with minimal mess). . YEAH! Mom and kids are all happy. Shane had to work, so he had to miss out on all the traditional fun. . poor guy. Work can be such a drag sometimes.
Even after all this entertaining *wink* I even managed to fix this delicious soup for dinner, YUM. . watch out Martha!
6 comments:
You are such an amazing mom! Are you giving any classes???
I'm glad to hear someone else was worried about this whole spring break thing.... my kids come home wondering "where" we were going for "spring break" like i should be taking them to some party in the carribean.....pretty much disappointment is what we are experiencing here... My sister did come up from riverton for the weekend so that has been good they were "entertained" for a minute.
Killer fort by the way!!!
Wow what fort. That reminds me of when I was young and built different huts and houses around the yard or out to grandmas we always had different huts. We would always play house or cops and robbers. Not much into forts but they are very talented I would have to say with the whole flag thing and all it must be the boy scout stuff. Tell them GREAT JOB!
That is a cool fort! My brothers and I use to build forts when we were kids too. Yesterday at Church I saw your boys for the first time and it was like seeing celebrities because I've only ever seen pictures of them! Very handsome :)
i like your kids hut..... oh the perks of growing up on a farm!! i like your music list too! cute blog!!
Have I told you lately that your blog makes me feel like a lousy mother? Just kidding.. it inspires me to be fun! You are so fun!!
Post a Comment