.jpg)
We took the youth of our ward (and my other two children) to watch Jed's play, Mission: The Musical last night, and it is a definite "must see" for the whole family. Reserve yourself some seats for next weekend (it's the final showing) and go see it. There's something for everyone.. fighting, comedy, romance (KISSING), singing & dancing.. as far as I could tell, all eyes were glued to the stage the entire show!
Terrific job Jed (& Eric).. I should get your autograph now before you get too famous for us! What's next to come out of that creative little mind of yours?
And great job on the costumes too Tiff! Thanks for the clean entertainment!
3 comments:
It was great! 2 thumbs up!
I agree! WE LOVED IT! (both times :)
I;m glad to see your still in the blogging world:) I wish I would of known about this lil play, I've heard nothigng but good! I'm glad you had a good time! And what a sweet lil tribute to yur gm. Hope all is well:)
Post a Comment