Macy has cut her hair again! This is the second time. Last time she had taken small chunks all around her head. I took her to the salon and Staci (our hairdresser) cut it into a cute little bob. It has grown out quite a bit and was just starting to get long enough again that we could do fun things with it. This time, she has made her own bangs. She didn't have those before. Her hair was almost all one length. I'm going to have to have Staci blend the bangs in or something. It's going to take a while to get them all grown out again. Oh well. It could be worse, I guess. At least there's not one big chunk gone down to the scalp on the front of her head. My friend's daughter did that when she was little. I can still put Macy's hair into something fun, I'm just not sure how it will look. Staci's not going to be in until Friday, so I have to wait until then to get it "fixed". If I could figure out how to get photos on here, I could post one of the "haircut".
I got Macy's room cleaned yesterday. Today I've got to do my regular weekly house cleaning. Then after I go to cub scouts, I get to go to Brandie's. We're going to do some much needed scrapbooking. Her husband's elk hunting with mine, so we're going to get pizza, some movies, put the kids in their jammies, and scrapbook until late hours . . on a SCHOOL NIGHT!! Does that make me a terrible mother? We had planned to do a sleep over on Friday, but it didn't work out with the guys' work schedules. Besides that, I had forgotten that I had volunteered to help at the school's Fall Festival on Friday night. Thursday night is our best option. It won't hurt our kids to be up a little late one school night. If they get tired they can go to sleep on the floor. I'm sure they'll be fine. Plus, with our husband's being gone all week, we need some time. It will be relaxing and fun. I can't wait!
I'm thinking I like this blog thing. It lets me gather a lot of thoughts that would otherwise be floating around in my head. I think I can get used to this!
No comments:
Post a Comment