Jan 12, 2008

tagged. .

A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning. B. Each player answers the questions about themselves. C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

10 years ago: enjoying my babies & loving life with twins!

5 things on my to-do list today: (keep in mind it's Saturday)
1. Do TurboJam
2. Go to R&Rs basketball game
3. Take Bday card to Amber J.
4. Tupperware Party
5. Prepare Sunday's lesson

Snacks I enjoy:
1. Popcorn with M&Ms
2. Cottage Cheese and Doritos
3. Fruit smoothies
4. Warm Chocolate Chip Cookies (homemade)
5. Pretzels (with M&Ms makes them better)

Things I would do if I were suddenly made a a billionaire:
1. Travel all the time everywhere
2. Pay off Debt
3. Food Storage
4. Help family
5. Invest (so Shane could retire)

3 of my bad habits:
1. I pick my face too Tiff.
2. Snacking at 9 pm
3. I procrastinate, but I am TRYING to get better.

5 places I have lived:
1. Plymouth
2. Moses Lake, WA
3. Tremonton
4. Bothwell
5.

5 jobs I have had:
1. house cleaner
2. Deli/Bakery @ Kent's
3. Secretary
4. Bookkeeper
5. Scrapbook Consultant (is that a job?)

5 things people don't know about me:
1. I won the horse saddling & roping portions of the FFA sweetheart contest.
2. I was on the honor roll almost every quarter in Middle and High School.
3. I wrapped my first car around a telephone pole after only having my license four months and nearly killed my sister.
4. I love to organize anything. . it makes me happy!
5. Having a clean kitchen sink makes me happy too. . my family doesn't like that.

Tagging: Heidi, Amber, Candice, Alisha, & Brady and/or Kristy

5 comments:

The Doutre Family said...

Hey Angie! I'm glad you found me, I love having new Blogger friends! I see you got tagged too, it's good to get to know you a little better. I love your blog!

Lisa Summers & Fam said...

I'm glad that you visited my blog, I will add yours to my front page. I like to check people out too. What is turbojam? Everyone has it on their tags for things to do. I need to learn the organizational thing from ya, Jason would love it. That is actually one of my new goals this year.

Heidi said...

Hey, Honor roll??? Really?? Are U sure?? Just kiddin, i know you are one smart cookie, just had to raz ya. Do U go visit Kelly at the gym?

Kristy said...

I finally did your tag thing...I wanted to leave the pictures of the babies at the top for awhile b/c they are so dang cute! :) Did you hear that they are identical!? Fun, huh? We are really excited. We will find out in like 3 weeks what the sex is!! I can't wait! Hope all is well back in Utah! We love you guys!

Brady and Kristy

Kristy said...

Hey Angie! I talked to Brooke today and she said that she was trying to explain twins to Ty and mentioned R and R and now he thinks you're pregnant or something...good luck with that! :) Kristy is getting bigger everyday and it is so fun! Tell your family hi! We love you guys!

Brady and Kristy