Jun 25, 2009

She did it again!


She's been bugging me for months to get her hair cut short. I wanted to just make it until dance was over, and then I hoped she might forget about it. She kinda did until I had my own hair trimmed. . and then she asked again. So I made her an appointment. . it is really cute on her. . and easy!
Isn't she a cutie patootie?! (and she's growing up)

5 comments:

TiffaniS said...

It's darling on her!! I love it! We just love little miss M!!

Amy Jo said...

She looks older! That is a really cute cut on her. Does she know I get to teach her next year? I am so excited, nervous, but excited to be doing something new.

All About Us said...

I think she looks so cute! she would look cute in any haircut though!

Heidi said...

i love it! staci said she wasnt feeling to well that day, hope she has gotten better!

Lisa Summers & Fam said...

She looked way cute at church. Katelyn's wanted her hair cut too but Jason won't let her. I told her to wait awhile. I love the look!!!