At the games yesterday, I put my camera around Macy's neck and asked her to take some pictures for me. These are SOME of what she got. (Sorry. I couldn't just post a couple.)
NICE PICS MACY!!! I think you have a little photographer on your hands.. I give mine to the kids also it keeps them busy if they aren't playing ball so I can watch the game...GOOD JOB MACY
8 comments:
I have to say that she did a way good job. I love the picture of the no smoking sign.
WOW...good job Macy!!
NICE PICS MACY!!! I think you have a little photographer on your hands.. I give mine to the kids also it keeps them busy if they aren't playing ball so I can watch the game...GOOD JOB MACY
I love these pictures! And it is nice to be able to see the "mom" who is always behind the camera!
Nice job Macy! Cute hair to Angie :)
Good Job Macy!! And I love your dark hair, it looks super cute!! And I think your date night sounds like a blast, my Kobe would love that.
i like the sign one too, so funny to see what catches their eyes...
Yeah, you didn't know Chris gave her lessons did you!! he he he
Post a Comment