Sep 24, 2010

Hardware Ranch (Field Trip)

I got to go on a field trip with this handsome fella.

He didn't let me sit by him on the bus, or at lunch, or at anytime during the day.. but he let me follow him around and take pictures of him and his friends learning lots of new stuff about microinvertebrates and watersheds and cool things like that. It's all good. At least he wants me to come along (for now). Some of the girls in his class still think I'm cool. I'm pretty sure he still thinks I'm cool, I'm just not as enthusiastic or as fun as the boys.




I know he loves me. It's just part of growing up.. wanting to run and goof around with the boys. I'm just glad I get to be a part of it! I love being this kid's mom!


The kids found this salamander by the creek, so Bryant insisted we have a picture of the slimy little thing.

Thanks bud, for a fun day!

No comments: