... not the dance, the dip.. and not the dip in the photo below, the dip in the jars in the photo above.
I love photos like this that I will be able to use for blackmail later in his life.
The whole family pitched in today & helped make salsa. It's only fair, because they all love to eat it. And this time of year we go through a bottle a day. The kids love to eat it for an after-school snack. Needless to say, we stock up on tortilla chips too. With four kids snacking, we go through a pint jar rather quickly.
Anyway.. Riley was chopping onions and he couldn't stand the strong smell. Turns out he doesn't like how they make his eyes cry either. So the goggles were his solution. We all had a good laugh at Riley's expense. He was laughing too. I hope he can still laugh about it when we show the picture to his prom date.. or all dates for that matter.
No comments:
Post a Comment