I have generally tried to eat what I thought was pretty healthy. But this month, I've had to make some serious changes in my diet because of some health problems. It's been a pretty frustrating change because with the things I've cut out of my diet (dairy, wheat, red meat, & pork.. because so many ask), I haven't known what to eat. I can't just go without eating. It's frustrating to try and feed my family and come up with things that I can eat too. I have had to make some difficult decisions about my lifestyle. I feel I'm making the right choices, but it hasn't been easy. Thanks to some awesome friends and family, I've been able to start finding foods that are good for me and taste good too.
It's crazy to look back a year or so and see how different people and situations have come into my life that have lead me here.. to be able to have these people that have the knowledge I need.. and they are so willing to listen to me and share with me what they know. I'm GRATEFUL.. for good people; opporunities to learn, stretch, and grow (even if they are trials); and a patient, supportive husband who knows when to bring home flowers to remind me that I'm loved! Life is good.
No comments:
Post a Comment