Mar 13, 2006

happy

I'm feeling happy today. I have some time to get going, and I'm sitting on this darn computer again. I have a bunch of new product, and I need to get going on it. I have a full scrapbook night planned for friday night, and I need to get my pages planned. I just want to keep up on everything. I had to run Bryant to the ER saturday night. He slipped and fell in the bathtub (playing around in the tub AFTER everyone had bathed) and he put his teeth right through his lip. No stitches, though, just DERMABOND (glue) on the outside of the lip. The inside of the lip is just supposed to heal well on it's own. The outside looks good, I can hardly see the cut. The inside on the other hand looks yucky. . a big white canker sore looking thing! He's okay with it though. He's actually really good. He doesn't let it bother him to eat anything, and he hasn't complained much yet. He's a pretty brave boy!


Well, I'm going to go make some good use of the time I have. . see ya! A

No comments: