Since starting the lemonade fast, I haven't slept well at all. The first night (Wed) my stomach was gurgling all night, and I just felt sick. . but as soon as I got up and relieved myself I felt fine. Last night I didn't sleep well either. I just kept waking up feeling like I needed to go to the bathroom (sorry, it's sick, I know). I feel fine after I get up in the mornings and actually go to the bathroom, but my body is starting to feel a little achy and tired. I was convinced that I could make it to Monday, but I talked to Tiff this morning, and she got so sick at work last night, that she had to go home. . and she has quit (the fast, not work). So I'm either going to have to be strong and finish for both of us, or wimp out and quit, too. Shane got home today, and it's so much harder to go without food when he's here. . I guess our lives revolve around food. I was thinking about quitting because it's just so hard, and my body is sooo tired, and it just doesn't seem worth it. . but then I decided to stick it out. (I'm not sure why.)
We went to the school's fall carnival tonight. My room mother duty was to help at the Coke machine. It was a tough job. I took the first shift, and there was definitely NOT a lot of demand for Coke products. . it was early enough (4-5 pm) that there weren't a lot of people there, and not many were hungry for dinner yet. So after my shift, my family decided to eat, and THAT was sooo hard to sit and watch my family eat pizza at the carnival while i drank my little bottle of water. . again, is this worth it?? and why am I doing this?? I'm going to make it. . I'll drink my tea tonight and my salt flush in the morning, and then the lemonade is not that bad. I can do it.
No comments:
Post a Comment