They were taking care of the calves at the farm today, and for some odd reason, the boys have a great time doing it together. Is it the mud, the dirt, the cows, or the blood squirting everywhere? I only attended the event for a total of about twelve minutes, and I felt very lucky to have gotten back in the car with no blood or poop on me. What is it with boys?
And just what are these two doing to help??
5 comments:
That looks familiar. when Lee and joe do anything with the cows or calves like moving them or doctorin them my kids love it. they get to get out of school if it happens to be on a school day. I love that they love it too.
Man your family is making good memories (even if they do stink)
Hi Angie! I'm glad you found me! I've loved your blog - I just haven't taken the time to let you know! You have such a fun family! We should really get our boys together! Mischief all around!
Your 12 minutes is longer than I would have lasted! But stinky as it may be, they'll remember it for a lifetime!
Looks like some fun family time even if it stunk:)
Post a Comment