Nov 11, 2008

{sweet rewards}



For FHE about a month ago, I gave a lesson on the Articles of Faith, and I challenged everyone to memorize all 13 of them. I printed out this cute little chart, and told them that in five weeks we'd have an ice-cream party and they would be allowed to have as many scoops as they had on their charts.

Last night was the party, and as you can see, they all had PLENTY of scoops on their charts. It was a really fun way to motivate everyone, and the ice cream was, of course, a big hit!

2 comments:

Arlene said...

What a great idea to motivate your kids to learn the articles of faith!! Your such a great mom, when I was in Primary I could tell your kids were the benefactors of regular FHE because they already knew a lot about the gospel! Good Job, the world needs more mom's like the Bothwell Moms!!

TiffaniS said...

What a great idea! Where did you get those cute charts?! As always...you're a great Mom!