Nov 1, 2008

{morning after}

I made these beautiful, tasty things this morning. . and they were YUMMY!! What a great breakfast for fall. . even Shane enjoyed them. . and neither one of us like pumpkin. And then. .

. .my mouth started throbbing with pain. I had part of a root canal done on Thursday. Yesterday it didn't bother me at all. I thought, "Great! That wasn't bad!" Now today I'm poppin' Ibuprofen like nobody's business, lying around whining like a baby. I'm hoping it gets better as the day goes on. I didn't take anything yesterday, I exercised, went trunk-or-treating, and went sneaking around in the night. . maybe I did more than I should have. The gums are feeling a little swollen and sore. I'm hoping the Ibruprofen takes the swelling down and that throbbing pain will go away. Dang! Macy and I were all ready to go to a baptism, too. Then I wimped out and decided to stay home and lay around on the couch. (Sorry Maddi. . congratulations. . I hope you had a special day!)

Shane took all three boys pheasant hunting this morning. They were so excited! I remember when I used to go hunting with Shane. I liked it. We had a good time. I might have to get back to it now that the kids are big enough. . we could all go. . the whole fam-damily.

We got more candy last night than any of us need. The dentist will love us. I'm thinking of going with our Dentist's recommendation and letting them have all they want today. . taking it away tomorrow. . and then letting a little bit of it make another appearance in their stockings on Christmas morning. I wonder how much whining I will have to listen to when they realize the candy has disappeared. .

Here are a few pics from last night. .
Rusty "the girl"

Bryant and Colter

Bryant "the baseball zombie"

Lexy and Macy "the pirate"

Riley "the baby" and Rusty

Did you get enough candy???

6 comments:

All About Us said...

Sorry about the toothache. Way fun pic's. Sorry you didn't scare us on Halloween when you were sneaking around. It's not what you guys think Ha Ha!!!!!

jaci said...

Hey, I was worried about ya, then your mom let me know. I am sorry about the tooth I hope it gets better. Madilin had a beautiful day, and she was just a beautiful. I often wonder how I got so lucky to get her. She is such a sweet and spiritual girl. She took so much in and loved every moment. SHe said that when she received the Holy Ghost it felt like a dove flew into her heart. WHat a girl. get feeling better. Love ya

About Us said...

Looks like your kids had a good time. I hope you get feeling better:( And I love your new back ground it's way cute!

The Doutre Family said...

So you don't want me to kick you in the head? Macy looked so cute on Halloween! I didn't see your boys though. Thanks for handing out my candy. What the heck am I suppose to do about YW in Excellence now?

Tiffany Joy said...

Is your tooth better? I hope so! Your kids were all very halloweeney this year, weren't they? Thanks for the fun night :)

Anonymous said...

R & R are always good for a laugh!! Too cute!!