Dec 1, 2008

{photo a day} day 1


This is our "Little People" Nativity that I bought several years ago when all of the kids were small. M and B love to take turns setting it up just right. There are all kinds of animals that come with it, and it includes 3 wise men, a shepherd, Mary, Joseph, an angel, and of course Baby Jesus. It has been well used. All of the kids have enjoyed playing with it through the years. When you push down on the angel on top, it sings "Away in a Manger". And it keeps them from touching my nicer Nativity.

**Through the month of December I decided that I am going to capture AT LEAST one photo a day so that I can remember not just the big, exciting things that we do through the Christmas season, but also the small, everyday things that help us to enjoy the holiday as a family. So I will be posting them here everyday! (hopefully) If you want to, please join me! And have a Happy Christmas Holiday Season!

1 comment:

TiffaniS said...

What an awesome idea...a picture a day! We have a playmobile nativity and the kids play & play all month long! I love the little people one that you have!