I didn't take any photos of my own today, but I love this one! It is the absolute opposite of everything she is. She is happy, caring, kind, organized, compassionate, strong, spiritual, loving. She loves her family, the gospel, and life. She is amazingly beautiful inside as well as out. She is an example to me and many others, and I cherish her friendship and everything we've shared. Love you, Katie. . thanks for being my friend!
3 comments:
You are so naughty! That was not supposed to go public! You and my father better watch out.....
Thanks for all the nice things you said though.... I think you meant them to be potential..... not current. Maybe by the time I am 80 I will have mastered them all.
I am blessed with great friends now though!
I love this picture and I second everything you say about Katie...it's all true. You are both wonderful friends, I'm so blessed!
That picture is hilarious! Your photo a day post is great! I love your mother in law! What a woman she is! And we so enjoy Jeremiah. He spent a lot of time at our house before he got married and I miss him. So do my girls. He is their adopted brother.
Post a Comment