Dec 15, 2008

{photo a day} day 15

"Can I be the Photo of the Day?"





So many people competing for one spot. I just can't choose. You all win!

Together we make a FAMILY!
These were some photos I captured at Saturday's Christmas Party. Fun hu?

3 comments:

Tawnie! said...

Oh thanks for taking pictures at the party. I hate when competition falls on the same day. I always loved them and I want my kids to enjoy them too. Hopefully next year!

Russ & Katie Ward said...

Your family has such fun family traditions. I like the pizza picnic by the Christmas tree! :) I saw a picture of Carol Anderson on your blog...awww I miss her! Please tell her hi for me. If she has a blog, can I have the address?
I was thinking the other day about all of our little chats you and I used to have when you were sitting at the table in the middle of 4th grade quad, or in the halls or in my classroom. I MISS YOU!! It was always fun chatting. OH! I am in YW now! I absolutely love it! I remember you sharing your YW stories with me. HAHA I love my girls but they definitely have a TON of energy! :)
Say hi to Riley for me! :)
MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Nicole Harris Tingey said...

I think the triple chin girl wins by far! ha ha i love it!