We had a family reunion this weekend. It was with my Grandpa Andersen's brothers and sisters and all of their families. There's getting to be so many people there, that I feel like I never get to talk to half of them. It's always been a lot of fun! We circle the trailers like a big wagon train (it's a BIG circle). The kids get really dirty digging and playing on the sand hill. Some take horse rides, some play cards, others just relax. We have a camp fire at night and roast marshmallows and visit. Eating is always a big deal.. if we go hungry, it's our own fault. We always expect at least a little rain.. and we weren't disappointed this year. I'm not complaining though, we did get some sunshine and opportunities to be outside.. we've had years that have been worse, much worse. Reunions are so great to remind us of the large support system and the long line of people that we come from!
No comments:
Post a Comment