Dec 23, 2007

Sunday beauty.

I could feel the Spirit so strong today at church. Everything was just centered so much around the birth of Jesus Christ, and all the music and talks just invited the Spirit that much more. In YW, we watched the reading/concert of the book, "A Bell for Anya" that was put on in the Conference Center a few years ago, and then each of us leaders stood and recited a piece of "The Living Christ". Then I bore my testimony and challenged the girls to memorize "The Living Christ". They can use it as a Personal Progress Goal. I memorized two paragraphs, and I really learned a lot just from them. I hope that the girls will make some effort to try and memorize it. They can really learn a lot from it. Oh, and if you don't have the book, "A Bell for Anya", you should get it. It comes with the CD/DVD. It's a great one to add to your collection.


As I was sitting here at the computer loading photos and getting ready to "catch up" my blog, Shane came in the room and saw this bald eagle sitting in the tree in our pasture. I just had to get a photo. Isn't it beautiful? The snow on the ground adds even more beauty. I love living in the country. We've had so much wildlife in our very yard this year. . and so much more all around us.

I hope each of you are surrounded with as much beauty and love. . have a great week. Merry Christmas.

No comments: