Oct 14, 2008

boys & their guns. .



Any time is a good time when you're with family, but when you have a house full of boys, a family hamburger fry & trap shoot is tops! Lucky for us we live out in the country where there's plenty of open space for running, shooting, and 4-wheelin'. . and no time for a bunch of boys to get bored. And even luckier, we're surrounded by family and friends that enjoy the same things we do.


My older boys are at that age they get to start hunting now, and they're anxiously waiting for the pheasant hunt! They love shooting the clay pigeons, and surprisingly (to me), they're really good. They keep up with the men pretty well.

And while the older boys are shooting trap, B practices his aim with a BB gun and a pop can. He's not bad either.

I'm just glad that they all have similar interests and they'll be able to have those male bonding experiences together (with their dad). . uuughhh, can you imagine the testoterone?!

1 comment:

TiffaniS said...

How much fun is that?! I wish I were a better aim but I'm pretty lousy. We should all get together & shoot for a date night!