Oct 3, 2008

{4 x 4 tag}

So I've been tagged by Nicole. Looks like fun. You go to My Pictures file, then to the fourth folder, then to the fourth file. . post the photo and a description of it. .



Honestly. . this was the fourth file in the fourth folder (Sample Pictures) in My Pictures folder. It was already loaded on my computer. I don't know why I haven't deleted them???. . It's called Winter.

But I'll go to the fourth picture in MY actual pictures file. . .


It's a picture of my happy children at Walt Disney World waiting to get on the Mission: Space ride at Epcot Center. . Oh what fun memories. . I wish I had immediate plans to go back again. . I'll have to start saving some cash. . not looking like that will happen again soon with the current state of the economy. . It'll recover, right??

I'll tag. . anyone who is reading this!!!

2 comments:

Nicole Harris Tingey said...

merrill sais it will recover but i dont know if he knows?? his major is economics?? love your picture....both of them :)

About Us said...

What cute kids!! and a fun memory you have. And as for the other pic. WINTER it will soon be here, I still have those pics. on my computer too, I didn't know you could delete them.