I went and watched Mama Mia for the second time at the theatre last night. The first time I saw it, I loved it so much, and as I watched I thought it was a movie that my mom and her sisters would LOVE. . and I was right! I noticed when I read the newspaper that the movie was still playing at the Capitol. . but I also knew it had been there for a couple of weeks, and that it wouldn't be playing there much longer. . so I called my mom and her sisters and the female cousins that live around here, and we made plans for a spontaneous "girls night out."

Holy cow. . I knew it would be FUN to go see it with all of them, but it was even more fun than I thought! They laughed and cackled and cried and cackled some more. . at times they were even dancing and singing!! I had a great time (my cheeks were sore). . I'm not sure how the people in front of us felt about it though. Who cares, as long as we were having fun, right?


Thanks ladies for such a fun time!! And thanks, Shane, for staying home with the kids. I love you guys! And we missed those of you that couldn't make it.
9 comments:
I am so sad, I thought I would get there, but things change. I'm Glad it was so fun. Next time for sure. Love ya
Awesome! That sounds like such a great time! It makes me smile to know that you enjoyed it as much as we have! Fun! I will have to wait until it is out on DVD to have a girl's night with my family!
ohhh, so glad you all had so much fun! I would have loved to be a little fly on the wall video-ing it all for you.... that would be so fun to see it all again later!
Sounds like fun! I'm glad you girls had a good time:) Hey you should check out Becki's blog she just started it, I'm so proud of her!
It looks like you had a great time. This blogging is kind of fun. A great way to keep in touch.
I love it! I would have loved to see them all together singing the songs of their youth! Great idea!
so much fun! why didnt you put the one my mom picking up the popcorn....ha ha!
How fun! I bet you guys were hilarious!
I'm so glad you had fun! I would have loved to be a fly on the wall..
Post a Comment