Mar 7, 2010

{Is it just me?}


I just don't remember to purchase new pantyhose when I need it. Pantyhose is just not one of those things I enjoy shopping for, so when I need them I usually get a few pair, hoping they will last a while.
Well, apparently they've lasted me long enough because I'm on the last pair of "off-black" ones, and my boots ripped a small hole in them.. and it ran a couple of Sundays ago. Now I'm having to wear a skirt that will cover the hole/run every week because I CAN'T REMEMBER TO BUY ANY NEW ONES!
I guess I'm just going to have to make a shopping trip specifically intended for pantyhose.. and then those of you who see me at church will know that I have new pantyhose based on the length of the skirt I'm wearing.
Random, I know, but this bothers me every Sunday morning! Does anyone else have this problem?

6 comments:

Our Newman 6 said...

I totally understand...They just are never on the top of the shopping list and then you remember you did need them when its to late to go get them...been there done that :)

TiffaniS said...

That's funny Angie. Yes...it's a problem for me too. Thank goodness Spring & Summer are on the way and we can kiss them goodbye for a few months!

All About Us said...

Yep got that problem. i buy them and they never are the color that i want so i don't wear them. or they are way to small or way to big. I can't ever remember what size i get!

Katie B said...

Not only do I have this problem constantly... I despise it. Every Sunday is a trial because of this little issue, but it's not usually mine, it's for my girls! I swear Kassie could go through a pair a week! I just need to be on an automatic shipment of the dang things! Hey... now THAT is a good idea!

Amy Jo said...

Hate the nylon thing too. That is why I try not to wear them unless I have to. I am a bad example for my girls. Oh well, I guess there are worse things.

Jason and Brooke said...

Well I guess I'm not alone!! Thanks for the reminder that I too need to go shopping!