
This is what us girls did on our day at sea. . Sat, Oct 20. We really enjoyed it, and the book of choice was "Twilight". I had planned on borrowing it from a friend before the trip, but forgot, so I just read my magazine until one of the other girls finished. There were three copies among our group. The guys didn't enjoy this, they thought it was boring. I personally thought it was nice to just relax and not do anything. (Arlene, Tiff S, Katie, Angie, Tiff C)

This is our group in the Mikado Lounge on the night of the Hypnotist. We also watched shows and comedians in this room. It was where we seemed to end up almost every night.
Jed even served Jed Panthers (his own version of the Pink Panthers) in here one night.
(Newmans, Christensens, Marbles, Thurgoods, Bodilys, Summers)
No comments:
Post a Comment