Oct 28, 2007

Cruise.

This will kinda go backwards, but I'm gonna post these cruise photos by day just to keep organized. (just like me, hu?) This is Friday, Oct 19. . all of us walking the street in San Diego with our luggage to go and board the ship. That's Buster, Brett, and Shane.


Here we are at the Port of San Diego before we boarded the ship. We just wanted to show how darn big this ship actually is. Holy cow!


A funny little (BIG) monument in San Diego at the Pier.



I took this photo of San Diego from the top of the Elation (cruise ship) as we were pulling away from port.



Tiffani S, Katie, Chris and Arlene saying Bon Voyage. .



Austin, Cory, Layne, and Shane. . Bon Voyage as well!



Here is Shane preparing to abandon ship in an emergency. Don't worry, it was just a drill.

Adios San Diego. . and English speaking America!

1 comment:

Candice said...

Oh my gosh!! How fun! I am so jealous! I'm glad that you finally told me that you have a blog so I can keep up with you and your darling family!