A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B. Each player lists 6 facts/habits about themselves.
C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
I have been tagged by candice
Facts/Habits about myself
1. I just returned from a Baja Mexico cruise (i'll post pictures later).
It was AWESOME!! It helps to be in good company.
2. I worry about how my house smells. I don't want it to stink.
3. I enjoy excercising. . preferably aerobics of some sort.
4. I haven't even started my fall cleaning yet.
(it makes my stomach turn to think that i'm so far behind.)
5. I used to be a perfectionist. . what happened to that??
6. Shane and I are taking the family on the Disney cruise in February. .
and we've been planning for it since Macy was born. . and she's almost 6! Yay!!
I am tagging Tiff C, Brett M, Katie B, Amber K, Tiff S, Lisa H.
I'm not sure if any of you even read my blog or have blogs of your
own. . but you're tagged now!
I'll post pictures of our cruise soon!! I can't even express how much fun it was!!
No comments:
Post a Comment