Oct 15, 2007

four more days.

Only four more days and. . . bon voyage! I'll be cruisin'. I can't wait. . I'm excited, but nervous. It's the unknown that scares me. . I don't want to forget anything, or take too much, or lose some luggage, or miss a flight, or not get a taxi. . I'm telling myself to just relax and enjoy whatever happens. There's a little stress with getting the kids ready. . making sure everyone knows how to take care of them and where they need to be each day and what they should wear and how to do Macy's hair. I'm sure they'll be just fine. Once I get on the plane to San Diego, I'll be just fine, too. I'm a worrier, obviously.

Last week was SEP conferences at the school. All three of my boys got good reports. I'm so proud of them for working so hard. They each have little things that they need to work on. . don't we all?! But each of their teachers told me that they are really good kids, and all three of them had some really great scores on their schoolwork. THAT makes me happy!

Saturday was the last day for fall baseball league. Our team won both of their games. They have improved sooo much this year. They've played over 50 baseball games since April. . that's a lot of games! They've played in some real heat AND some real cold. . but it's been a lot of fun for me. I've learned a lot about the game too. . being the scorekeeper. Here's a few pictures of Saturday's game. Rusty started at catch. .
. . and Riley started at pitch. They make a pretty good team, hu??


This one is of Rusty at bat, and Riley running from third. Rusty bats immediately after Riley, so that means that Riley has stolen at least one base to be on third. He's a good base runner. . he really knows how to lead off and steal bases.Until next time. . play hard and have fun!!

No comments: