Nov 15, 2007

clean.

Riley is still home sick. . started throwing up last night. I'm still hoping the Dr. will just give us a prescription for him because the other two were in there on Monday. He has the EXACT symptoms that Rusty did. . in the same order. I'm hoping he'll be going back to school tomorrow. He does look and act better this afternoon.

I had a couple of projects due on Saturday for MemoryWorks. These are just a couple of layouts that I put together with the monthly kit. They both went together very quickly. My assignment is to do two layouts, two or three cards, and an altered project. I like getting the monthly kits, because it all coordinates, and when I get it at the first of the month, I'm inspired to do something with it. . especially when I have an assignment and a deadline. The altered project is a Christmas gift, so I can't show it here.

This second layout. . the scan doesn't do the paper any justice. It is really pretty paper with some sparkly glitter, and some clear acrylic on some of the leaves. You have to see the paper in person. . it's really pretty.

So much to be thankful for today. . I've been cleaning my house. A clean house makes me so happy.

1. new scrapbook products. . they're always fun, right? (even if I don't have enough time to use them.)

2. a clean house, again. Did I already say that once? (did anybody see Oprah?? that house was unbelievable!)

3. a hard-working, helpful husband. . he cleaned the outsides of my windows in the family room and my bedroom today. . AND washed the inside and outside of my car. I love that guy!!

I have a clean house and a clean car all in the same day. . it's been a GREAT day!! Oh yeah, AND I get to go and pick up 8 new freezer meals tonight! Can life get any better?? It might tomorrow if all four of my kids are in school. Have a great evening!!

5 comments:

amber said...

angie...you are awesome. thanks for reminding me to look for the positive in life.

Katie B said...

Way cute layouts! I so need to do some scrapbooking! It has been so long.... Oh, and I do have to say that Shane's hat is soooooo good lookin'! :)

TiffaniS said...

Girl, how do you get it all done? I am feeling very unproductive these days (for about a year now). I love a clean house too! I know, who doesn't, but I REALLY love it! I like to walk from room to room and just enjoy it! (kind of crazy). You're awesome!

Candice said...

Cute pages! Good reminders to be grateful!

Heidi said...

I'm pretty sure i would like a clean house too. just waiting to experience it! haha Great scrapping! You have a good eye for it.