I was just looking back through the month and my list of things I'm thankful for, and I've repeated myself several times on a few things, so I'm going to try to stop that. Here are six more things that I am thankful for:
1. a prophet. . President Gordon B. Hinckley.
2. my scriptures. . and the notes I have made in them.
3. my camping trailer.
4. my wheels. . and the roominess for four kids.
5. Christmas time. . the spirit it brings with it, and the time to reflect on the birth of our Savior.
6. my camera. . don't want to miss all the memories we make.
I've almost made my goal of a month full of being thankful. . I have quite a list. I am truly blessed!
1 comment:
Im greatful for cameras too, especially as my kids get bigger i look back at when they were little, somehow it helps me have more patience....
Post a Comment