Tuesday totally got away from me. It's Wednesday now, right? Yesterday I went to Logan for a little shopping and errands that needed to be done. On the way I got a call from Riley at school because he needed his inhaler. He had a slight cough when he left for school. (Rusty and Bryant were still at home, sick, too.) So I didn't want to just turn around and go back home for the inhaler. . but here's a tip for ya: caffeinated drinks help asthma symptoms. At the school, they just gave him a Mtn. Dew. . it apparently helped. But in the meantime, I called Tiff, my lifesaver, and she took an inhaler in to the school for the poor boy. (Thanks, Tiff. . I owe ya one.) So I did my shopping, got back home, made my freezer meals for you freezer-meal friends, made my alfredo sauce, which, btw, did not turn out. It was for the generations dinner, and it had to sit in the crock pot for about 45 min. . bad idea. The recipe I used needed to be served immediately. . the longer it sat, the lumpier and gooey-er it got. Good thing there was plenty of other sauces there. So by the time I got home from that dinner and got my kids in bed. . I guess that's where Tuesday went. There were things to be thankful for, though. I'm thankful for:
1. others also having an assignment to bring alfredo sauce to the dinner. : )
2. the older generation in our ward. There are so many that have paved the way for us. . and such great examples, too.
3. the youth that I get to associate with. My calling gives me so many opportunities to be with the youth of our ward, and they are some amazing kids!
1 comment:
Mt. Dew cures alot of things......
thats why my medicine cabinets are stocked at all times!!!!!
Post a Comment