That being said, the very Sunday that I was release from that calling, I had a meeting with the Bishopric in the afternoon. I was called to serve in the Activity Days program. I am super excited! I get to be with Macy. We only have two activities per month (a lot less time than I am used to giving). I think it's a cross between Cub Scouts (which I did for seven years) and Beehives. I get to plan fun activities, the girls are enthusiastic, and none of them have jobs yet (which means they'll probably all show up most of the time). How great is that?! I think I'm gonna love this calling!
Now I just have to figure out how I'm gonna keep having meetings with all the great leaders that I miss serving with in the Young Women's program. We're just gonna have to meet somewhere for drinks every couple of weeks so that we can keep in touch. I have really grown to love them too!
No comments:
Post a Comment