It had been five years since they had been tested, and Riley's asthma seems to be triggering a little earlier in the year than normal these last two years (spring season). So, Dr. B thought it wouldn't hurt to test again. Five years ago, they both tested negative to trees, positive to some weeds, and very positive to grasses. This time, they just tested for trees and weeds. Rusty tested positive to about the same. . no trees. Riley tested slightly positive to a few trees, which explains the early triggers. . and about the same to weeds. . see that BIG red patch of hives? That's sagebrush! It's a little worse than it was five years ago.
Dr. B feels like we have the asthma under control, we know the seasons & the times of year. . we'll just keep battling with inhalers and antihistamines. He said that most males grow out of allergies in the teen years, so hopefully. . a few more years, and they'll grow out of it!
6 comments:
Oh my gosh! That does not look fun at all! However, I would be interested in how I would react to those tests! Nicholas too.
That looks like so much fun! We did that with Gage last fall. He is about the same, trees and weeds. Knowledge is power though... right?
Yikes! That looks like no fun!! I'm glad they didn't find anything serious :)
I recognize them polka-dots!!
I went with joe to get that done when we were dating. I thought it was awful when all those hives and rashes started getting bigger and bigger.... torture..
K that totally freaks me out, but it also makes me want to grab a marker and play that one game where you connect the dots with lines and make a square. I LOVE that game!
I hope that wasn't too painful for them though. It really looks nasty.
I just hate allergies! But like tiffany said, it would be fun playing that game!
Post a Comment