B got to have his dad go with him on the first grade field trip today out to Howell. He loved it. . his dad doesn't get to do many things with him at school, so it was a treat for B to get to have his dad on a field trip. (I'm pretty sure Shane had a fun day, too.)
You know that song that goes, "I been watching you dad, ain't that cool, I'm your buckaroo, I wanna be like you, and eat all my food, and grow as tall as you are". . that's B. His dad is his hero. In his eyes, no one is better (Grandpa comes in a close second). I would guess B's perfect day would probably be riding horses in the mountains with his dad (and maybe Grandpa, too.)
1 comment:
how sweet! Don't you just love how the dads are always their heros! just sweet!
Post a Comment